Hard to describe this stunning work of art and craftmanship, hope the photos do it some justice!
– You are viewing a gorgeous English Sheffield silverplate centrepiece
– Comprised of two smaller dishes, the large central column all situated on the three part mirrored tray
– The glass is crystal cut glass – intricately etched
– The designs are incredibly intricate, check out details like the sea serpent supports and the large central column
– Stands on the three part mirrored tray w
Sheffield Silver Plate Centrepiece Bowl Dish Epergne
Come and view this in our Hertfordshire warehouse – please contact
– Please click ‘+’ symbol for bigger photos
– Absolutely stunning English Sheffield silver plate centrepiece
– I hope the photos do this stunning piece some justice, certainly better in the flesh
– Piece is comprised of many pieces – two side bowls and the main centrepiece
– Stands on the three piece tray set with gallery
– Glass bowls are cut glass and clear and offered in great shape
– Tray features the gold finished cherubs standing on the gallery
Silver Plate Boulton Centrepiece Epergne Glass Tray Dish
You are viewing an absolutely stunning creation hand crafted from crystal cut glass, silver plate, ormolu, bronze and mirrored glass. It\’s hard to know what to call this? A centrepiece? Epergene? Sometimes you come across something so unique and beautiful it\’s hard to put into words and you only hope the pictures will go some way in conveying the magnitude of this work of art. This is hallmarked and stamped in various places – please see close up photo. It is a Sheffield silver plate piece in the manner of Matthew Boulton.
The main central column has a main dish a top and three smaller dishes coming of the column. This stands on the silver plate and mirror base. To the side of the main piece are the two smaller dishes, also made from the finest crystal cut glass.