You are viewing an incredible pair of Sheffield silver plated and cut glass epergenes in the manner of Matthew Boulton. The pair have been crafted from silver plate and crystal glass and stand on the mirrored silver stands.
It’s really hard to know where to start when describing this gorgeous pair, such is the wealth of details and quality craftsmanship. They’re a highly original and collectable pair and the levels and quality of craftmanship are outstanding and simply breathtaking. In a practical sense these can be used for serving food, sweets or other edible items, or maybe dried flowers, pot pourri or whatever else your imagination could conjure up! More commonly this would be used also as a very elegant decorative item for your home.
– Intricate Sheffield silver plated is hallmarked and in excellent condition – bright and shiny
– Large curved branches with rococo flourishes and hand chased details
– George II style lions paw feet
– Five hand cut glass bowls come off the stands
– Offered in great shape and will ship to anywhere i