You are viewing an exquisite single vase hand crafted from silverplate and cranberry coloured glass for the main vase body. The base of the vase is made from intricately designed silver plate with two chubby cherubs. They are absolutely gorgeous. The silver plate has intricate designs and lacework depicting leaves and other designs which is perhaps best illustrated with the pictures. The glass is cranberry coloured and has a nice fluted stem to it which suggests this was designed for roses but would obviously be the happy recepticle of whatever flowers you would choose to put in it. In the right setting it would look exquisite. It is highly collectable and as such we are expecting a lot of interest in this beauty so get your shipping quotes in early.
You are viewing a gorgeous pair of English silverplate cherub vases with cut glass fluted stems in green. I hope the photos do this stunning pair some justice they’re certainly more impressive in the flesh and would make for a wonderful addition to any home interiors scheme.
The silverplate bases are wonderful – very intricate with two cherubs either side, garnished with rococo scrolls, leaves, grapes and other arabesques, leading to the elegant interlaced stem. Hopefully the close up photos show how intricate this is.
Then we have the green glass vases that slot in. There is a key mark inscribed into the silverplate and we have included a close up photo of this. Both are offered in great shape and we will ship to anywhere in the world.
You are viewing a gorgeous English silverplate and marble inkwell adorned with a distinctive cheurb. I hope the photos does this stunning piece some justice, it’s certainly more impressive in the flesh.
The green marble is smooth and chip free and the two inkwells stand at either side. This is offered in great shape and we will ship to anywhere in the world. We bought this from a dealer in London’s Camden Passage.
– Gorgeous French silverplate figurine of a boy cherub pulling an ornate cart
– Piece is signed on the side – J. Bousseau – please see close up photo
– Quality is superb and this is offered in great shape ready for home display
– Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris – Will ship to anywhere in the world
– Viewings available in our Hertfordshire warehouse
– Gorgeous English silver plate cherub vase with a blue glass vase – Silver plate details are very intricate – check out the interlace floral arrangements on the stem – Classic roccoco base from which the chubby putti stands – Viewings possible in our Hertfordshire warehouse, please email – This is offered in great shape and we will ship to anywhere in the world.
You are viewing an exquisite pair of vases hand crafted from silver plate and hand etched glass for the main vase body vases. The bases of the vases are made from intricately designed silver plate with two chubby cherubs on each vase. They are absolutely gorgeous. The silver plate has intricate designs and lacework depicting leaves and other designs which is perhaps best illustrated with the pictures. The glass is etched with leaves and flowers and has a nice fluted stem to it which suggests these were designed for roses but would obviously be the happy recepticle of whatever flowers you would choose to put in them. In the right setting they would look exquisite. They are highly collectable and as such we are expecting a lot of interest in them so get your shipping quotes in early.
You are viewing an exquisite pair of English silverplate vases that stand in each at over two feet tall. They’re a really elegant pair, elongated and tall, the bottom half crafted from intricate silverplate housing the blue glass vase.
The silverplate base is very intricate with the two chubby cherubs sitting around the central column, interlace with interlocking flowers, vines and leaves. The rocock curled feet are also another delicate touch on this pair.
There is a cross key hallmark stamp on the underside – please see close up photos. I hope the rest of the photos do this pair some justice. We will ship to anywhere in the world and they are both offered in great shape
– Please come and view in our Herfordshire antiques warehouse just 20 mins north of London
– Gorgeous Sheffield silver plate cherub dish
– Really intricately crafted, each cherub carries the ornate dish
– Satyr head to the centre, with rococo shell motif and hand chased details
– Bought from Bermondsey antiques market in London one morning
– Offered in great condition with no signs of damage
– Will ship to anywhere in the world, please get in touch for a shipping quote
– Stunning Victorian style cherub epergne or centrepiece
– Elegant piece with frosted cut glass bowls
– Large main bowl and six smaller one on the lower branches
– Has a lovely rococo look and style complemented by the chubby cherubim
– Great finish to the silver plate patina
– Bought from a dealer at Newark Antiques pair
– Can you imagine how this would look in the right setting – on a console table or dining table?
– Please come and view in our Hertfordshire showroom, please get in touch for an appointment
– Offered in great condition, ready for home use and display right away
– We will ship to anywhere in the world – please get in touch for a shipping quote
– Any other questions, please let us know
– You are viewing a gorgeous English Sheffield silverplate centrepiece
– Hard to describe this stunning work of art and craftmanship, hope the photos do it some justice!
– The amazing thing about this piece is that the central piece can either be used as a candelabra or just to support the crystal glass dishes
– Both configurations are shown in the photographs
– Comprised of two smaller dishes, the large central column all situated on the three part mirrored tray
– The glass is crystal cut glass – intricately etched
– Each of the pieces has a trio of chubby gold cherubs, such a delight
– The designs are incredibly intricate, check out details like the sea serpent supports and the large central column
– Stands on the three part mirrored tray with intricately banded edges
– Please see close up photos of the hallmarks and numbers
– Come view these in our Hertfordshire showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great shape with no damage, ready for home use right away
– We will ship to anywhere in the world – please contact us for a shipping quote or if you have any other questions